Um muito bom apanhado do Prof. Mark Thoma, em seu blog de ontem (ver http://economistsview.typepad.com/) sobre o que está errado com a Macroeconomia!
Some recent contributions to “what’s wrong with macroeconomics?”:
- Nick Rowe: John Cochrane, Paul Krugman, and Say’s Law, again
- Brad Delong: In Which Nick Rowe Says John Cochrane Commits “Small But important” Errors…
- Free Exchange: Which caricature do you prefer?
- Mario Rizzo: The Great Moderation in Macroeconomics
- Vernon Smith and David Colander: Causes of the Crisis
- Robert Gordon: Is Modern Macro or 1978-era Macro More Relevant to the Understanding of the Current Economic Crisis? [introduction posted below]
- David Warsh: Economics and Its Discontents [posted below]
- Paul Krugman: Freshwater Rage [posted below]
- Brad DeLong: More Musings on the Total Intellectual Train Wreck that is Today’s Chicago School…
- Free Exchange: What the economists aren’t explaining
- Barkley Rosser: How Seriously Wrong John Cochrane Is
- Update Brad DeLong: The Chicago School’s Intellectual Collapse Continued: Richard Posner Is Uranus…
- Update Peter Dorman: Did Krugman Get it Right on How the Economists Got it Wrong?
- Update Murat Iyigun: Paul: Hand Johnny Some Rope, Will You?
- Update Justin Wolfers: Lucas on the Shortcomings of Modern Macro
- Paul Krugman: How Did Economists Get It So Wrong?
- Barry Eichengreen: The Last Temptation of Risk
- Philip Lane: Economists and the Crisis
- David Altig: Economists got it wrong, but why?
- John Cochrane: How did Paul Krugman get it so Wrong?
- David Laidler: Lucas, Keynes, and the Crisis
- Mark Thoma: “The Great Multiplier Debate”
- Antonio Fatas and Ilian Mihov: Did economists ever get it right?
- Robert Levine: On Krugman
- The Economist: Lucas Roundtable (Lucas)
- The Economist: What went wrong with economics
- The Economist: The other-wordly philosophers
- The Economist: Efficiency and beyond
- Cosmic Variance: Mistaking Beauty for Truth
- Mark Gertler: The State of Macroeconomics (scroll down)
- Willem Buiter The unfortunate uselessness of most ’state of the art’ academic monetary economics
- Mark Thoma “The Unfortunate Uselessness of Most ‘State of the Art’ Academic Monetary Economics”
- Tim Harford Are those who sweat the big stuff in meltdown?
- Francesco Caselli: Economists are actively engaged in seeking remedies to the crisis
- Mark Thoma Macroeconomic Meltdown?
- Daniel Kahneman: Irrational everything
- Mark Thoma: Are Macroeconomic Models Useful?
- Roman Frydman: Mathematical Formalism in Economics
- Dani Rodrik: Blame economists, not economics
- Mark Thoma The State of Macroeconomics (scroll down)
- George Waters: “Equilibrium and Meltdown”
- Paul Krugman and Roman Frydman: “The Gratuitous Ignorance of Many of our Economists”
- Mark Thoma: Can Econometricians Tell Us which Macroeconomic Model is Best?
- David Colander, Hans Föllmer, Armin Haas, Michael Goldberg, Katarina Juselius, Alan Kirman, and Thomas Lux The Financial Crisis and the Systemic Failure of Academic Economics
- Kenneth Arrow: Risky business
[This list is incomplete, so please add any I've missed in comments.]